C:\>BorrowedTime.swf_ C:\>BorrowedTime.swf_

That's how it always seems to go.

Whenever you seem to be getting something done, BAM! That big slab of meat pops up. Man, I'm noticing Steak in a lot of submissions this year. I guess the old lunk is just irresistible. Voted 5.

RobertClock responds:

SteakClock has made a bit of a resurgence lately. I've used him in a good 3 flashes this month alone.

Leek + Renegade 2 Leek + Renegade 2

Excellent.

I get the message of the cartoon. A peaceful solution is all well and good, but sometimes it is just so much more satisfying to inflict pain. Also, using the music from Buckaroo Banzai was a great idea. That music was great, as was that movie. Anyway, voted five.

GofClock Interlude GofClock Interlude

GodClock tells it like it is.

You go, my main man in the heavens above! Give unto them haters the word of GodClock.

Clock Day '11 retro Clock Day '11 retro

Wonderful work!

StrawberryClock's laughter was delightfully contagious. Pretty funny stuff up in this cartoon. Voted five.

Death of ChrondoClock Death of ChrondoClock

And on that day, ChrondoClock learned a valuable lesson: nobody can replace StrawberryClock. Or at least, he WOULD have learned a valuable lesson, but I imagine that his ability to retain knowledge was dampened by the expulsion of his brains from his skull.

The Days Of Our Lives The Days Of Our Lives

Beautiful.

It was nice to see Triangle's softer side come through. Not even he could resist BB10's unique charms... at least until the intervention of a certain slab of meat. I voted 5 as hard as I could.

Decade One Decade One

Great

The beginning of the flash was a great success in showcasing the greatness that is StrawberryClock. Seeing our king save Tom Fulp from the evil jerk that is Carrot Clock was truly inspiring. Also, wow, that was a huge bicycle at the end there. That alone shows what a great community the Clock Crew is: it would take a hell load of coordination to keep that thing balanced. Happy Clock Decade!

the me@ning of life V the me@ning of life V

Poor Steak!

If only Clock could obtain the secret to controlling one's odour, perhaps Clocktopia would a more peaceful and olfactoraly pleasing place. But alas, it is not to be, especially for one so unfortunate as to be composed of what is probably an inadequately refrigerated slab of meat.

Everything You Ever Everything You Ever

Wonderful!

A great submission here. I liked the combination of the 'classic clock' style with all the fancy gradients and what not. Also, BB10 with a sword is a good addition to any flash. Voted 5.

VCRaoke VCRaoke

Important issue.

Being busy is a serious issue. Were you aware that being busy is the leading cause of Clock Day submissions not getting completed? It's true! Hopefully Clocks will one day find a way to live in a busy-free world.